What we do
Deserve does standardized strategic planning as a means of rendering quality and needs-based services to its clients and as part of its outreach actions. Deserve works with community, national and international decision-makers and policy-makers to transform global commitments into local actions and as a campaigner for policies and actions that enhance the health and welfare of women, girls and youth. She intervenes in the following areas:
- Improving maternal, newborn, child and adolescent health through education and awareness raising activities.
- Providing quality and comprehensive counselling services on sexual and reproductive health.
- Providing education on sexual and reproductive health and HIV mainly targeting women, girls and youth.
- Research activities that promote growth and development.
- Education on healthy living through improved sanitation, environment protection, biodiversity conservation and curbing climate change and its effects.
- Leadership empowerment in social and economic activities that encourage creativity and greater learning.
- Volunteering services including but not limited to training of volunteers and job-seekers for professional development.
- Advocating for policy improvements, changes and institutions that improve the welfare of women, girls and youth.